LinkTrust Billing Information and Policies
Our Billing Policy:LinkTrust is a prepaid service and automatically charges your credit card on file for the next month's term of service.
You may agree to a one (1) month, six (6) month, twelve (12) month or twenty-four (24) month contract agreement with LinkTrust. Some of the features on the Service require payment of fees, as described for each Service on the Site (“Fees”). If you sign up for these features, you must pay all applicable feature Fees. We reserve the right to change our prices and/or bundle certain parts of the Service together for pricing purposes, and may do so at any time. You authorize us to make any reasonably necessary inquiries to validate your account and financial information.
All Fees are in USD and are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you are responsible for payment thereof. If you purchase any Services that we offer for a Fee, you consent to LinkTrust or our third party service providers, storing your payment card information and you authorize us to charge you (a) any Fees for Services you may purchase, and (b) any applicable taxes in connection with your use of the Services to the payment card you provide, and you will reimburse us for all collection costs and interest for any overdue amounts. If the payment card you provide expires and you do not provide new payment card information or cancel your account, you authorize us to continue billing you and you will remain responsible for any uncollected Fees.
LinkTrust billing is a Net20 service. Payment will be due monthly within 20 days of your sign-up date. If payment on your account is 15 days past-due, access to your account will be restricted until payment is made in full and your account is in good standing.
If your account becomes past due for unpaid fees, you consent to having your account access restricted until the amount past due is paid in full. Account access will be restored once payment has been received and your account is in good standing. Account access is restricted when payment has not been received within 15 days of the date it was due.
AT THE END OF THE CONTRACT TERM, YOUR CONTRACT WILL AUTOMATICALLY RENEW FOR AN ADDITIONAL CONTRACT TERM UNTIL EXPLICITLY CANCELLED BY YOU, AND YOUR PREFERRED PAYMENT METHOD WILL BE CHARGED ACCORDINGLY. YOU MAY SEND CANCELLATION REQUESTS BY EMAILING US AT SUPPORT@LINKTRUST.COM OR BY CALLING OUR SUPPORT TEAM AT ANY TIME.
Steps for Viewing and Updating Your Payment Information:1. Login to your LinkTrust account.
2. Open your account settings by clicking on your name in the upper right corner of your screen.
3. Click on 'Billing'.
4. Click on the link in the center of the screen to login to your billing account. Only designated users may access the billing for your company. If you need access, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Enter your email address (This is the email we have on file for your account).
6. Enter the password which you received in your Welcome Email just after you signed up. Forgot Password?
After you are logged in:
1. Click on Subscriptions to view your monthly charges, billing date and license level with LinkTrust.
2. Click on Invoices to view outstanding and upcoming invoices or print any invoices you need.
3. Click on Credit Cards to view the credit cards you have on file and update or add a new card.